DJ KOCO aka Shimokita
ELLI ARAKAWA × FRANKIE ＄
GONNO × The People In Fog
SOICHI TERADA x
Satoshi & Makoto
Shokuhin matsuri a.k.a Foodman
VISUAL / LASER & LIGHTING
- STAGE4 (3 days) 20,000yen
- STAGE4 (3 days + Camp Ticket + Parking Ticket) 29,000yen
- STAGE4 (3 days + Camp Ticket) 25,000yen
- STAGE4 (3 days + Parking Ticket) 24,000yen
- Camp Ticket 5,000 YEN
*A Camp ticket is required for each camping tent.
- Parking Ticket 4,000 YEN
- *No day tickets will be sold after the advance tickets are sold out.
- *A parking ticket is required for each car.
- Chidori Park
- 9-1 Chidoricho Kawasaki-shi Kanagawa
※There is no parking available. Please use taxi/Uber/bus etc from Kawasaki station.
|Kawasaki stn. → Chidori Park||About 20min|
|Shinagawa stn. → Chidori Park||About 35min|
|Shibuya stn. → Chidori Park||About 50min|
|Yokohama stn. → Chidori Park||1h 20min|
【busket bus tour】※Reservation needed
|Shibuya ⇄ Festival site||About 1h (one way)|
|Shibuya → Festival site for families||About 1h (one way)|
|Kawasaki stn ⇄ Festival Only late night||About 25min|
|Kawasaki stn. → Chidori Park||About 30min|
Get off at:【JERA川崎火力発電所前】2min walk from the bus stop
Kawasaki East exit. Bus terminal: 11・12・13 ※Changes depending on time
- People under 20 years old can enter only if accompanied by the guardian.
- No ticket is needed for people under 20 years old.
- Re-entry is allowed.
- No parking. Cars are strictly prohibited.
- The festival will happen even if it rains but there will be no refund due to cancellation or change of artists, and force majeure.
- Those who don't follow rules or staff instruction may be asked to leave the festival forcibly and no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
- Please be careful with excessive alcohol use. If someone is too drunk, we may ask the person to leave the site.
- If we find someone entering the festival illegally, we will take the person into police custody and compensation will be charged.
- The organizer, artists and the venue will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of items, theft, injury, getting sick inside the festival site under no circumstances.
- No pets are allowed.
- No entry for children after 9pm.
- Ear-muffs for small kids to protect their hearings are recommended. If you don't have one, please consider not taking them on the dance floor.
- Please note we will be filming the event and there is a chance that you will be in the footage. We will try our best not to bother you while you are having fun.
- To harm nature around the venue, sleeping on street, parking on surrounding streets and neighborhoods is strictly prohibited.
［Things not allowed on site］
- Alcohol, bottles, cans, tent, tarp, drone, chairs, instruments, umbrellas, fireworks, any dangerous items and things that are prohibited under the law, harmful items for others. If found, we will forfeit these items and dispose.
- Please wear a non-woven mask.
- Please always keep social distance with people around you.
- Please disinfect your hands as often as possible.
- When entering the festival site, we will make sure the health check sheet is sent to you. Until we confirm you have it, entry is now allowed. Please make sure to show your ticket together with the confirmation of the health check sheet.
- If you don't feel well, please do not enter the festival site and stay home. Please get in touch with us:email@example.com
［Entry is not allowed if you have below symptoms/cases］
- Fever, sore-throat, chills, fatigue, cough, diarrhea, taste/smell disorder.
- If you had a close contact with people who tested positive with Covid-19.
- Those who suspect that a family member or close acquaintance has been infected.
- Those who have travelled from a country where the government has imposed entry restriction or required a self-quarantine within the past 14 days, or had a close contact with a resident of these countries.
［Ticket will be all electric］
- We will keep customer's information.
- Upon entry, we will scan QR code and give you a wristband. Please put on a wristband in front of our staff.
［Vendors on site］
- Please keep distance when queueing. (5 people max per group, keep 1m from others.)
- Please keep distance and enjoy eating & drinking.
- No smoking and eating/drinking in front of the stage. Please enjoy them outside the dance floor.
［No excessive shouting］
- No excessive shouting or talking are allowed. Staff will be around to check.
［If you get sick at the festival］
- Please take good care of yourself and go home and rest.
- We will send a health check sheet (google form) via email. Please make sure you fill it out and send to use before coming to the festival. You are not allowed to enter until you fill out the form.
［Cloak Terms of Service］
- The cloakroom costs 500 yen (tax included), and the size is 45 liters.
- Luggage can be taken in and out, but 500 yen (tax included) will be charged each time.
- Drinks, cameras, recording equipment, and weapons cannot be brought into the venue.
- We cannot accept valuables, precision equipment, or fragile items.
- Luggage can only be returned / taken in / out by the person who has the ticket.
- Tickets are required when returning / loading / unloading luggage. Please bring it without losing it.
- If you lose your ticket, you may not be able to return your luggage.
- We will deal with lost tickets after all the return work is completed.
- Luggage can only be stored on the day of the event.
Rainbow Disco Club is the festival where organizer and yourselves create all
together. We thank you for your cooperation in advance by having a good manner
to each other.
※Due to the Covid-19 status, the content might be changed. Thank you for understanding.